Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalog: Plunkett’s Nanotechnology MEMS Industry Almanac 2012: Nanotechnology MEMS Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends Leading Companies
PLUNKETT’S NANOTECHNOLOGY MEMS INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2012
- Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and Industry Statistics
- Industry Associations and Professional Societies List
- In-Depth Profiles of hundreds of leading companies
- Industry Glossary
- Buyer may register for access to search and export data at Plunkett Research Online
Pages: 410 Statistical Tables Provided: 8Companies Profiled: 279Geographic Focus: Global
A complete market research report, including forecasts and market estimates, technologies analysis and developments at innovative firms. You will gain vital insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments.
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
- What are the financial results of the leading companies?
- What are the names and titles of top executives?
- What are the top companies and what are their revenues?
Contents, Statistics, Forecasts and Analysis Include:
Major Trends Affecting the Nanotechnology MEMS Industry1) Introduction to Nanotechnology MEMS 2) What is Nanotechnology? 3) A Brief History of Nanotechnology4) Advances in Microscopes Enable Nanotechnology Research 5) Self-Assembly and Fabrication on the Atomic Level Enable Nanomanipulation 6) Innovations in Bucky Balls , Nanotubes and Single Wall Nanotubes (SWNTs) Make Commercial Production a Reality 7) Nanotechnology MEMS Applications in Optics and Displays Lead to a Breakthrough in Wireless Device Screens 8) Nanotechnology Will Create Powerful Semiconductors in the Near Future 9) Nanotechnology Holds the Key to the Ultradense Digital Memory of the Future 10) Nanotechnology Sees Applications in Fuel Cells and Solar Power – Micro Fuel Cells to Power Mobile Devices 11) Graphene Shows Immense Promise 12) Advances and Applications Are Made in MEMS 13) Government and Private Nanotechnology Research Funding is Substantial 14) Nanotechnology Safety and Ethics Are a Major Concern 15) High-Tech, Nanotech and Smart Fabrics Proliferate 16) Nanotechnology Has a Growing Role in Sports Equipment 17) Nanotechnology Converges with Biotech 18) Nanotechnology Makes Breakthroughs in Health Care 19) Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs) Ready to Spread/Nanotechnology Applications 20) Nanochemicals Hold Promise for Advanced Coatings and Specialty Chemicals
Nanotechnology MEMS Industry Statistics
- Nanotechnology MEMS Industry Overview 2012
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget: 2010-2012
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Budget History: 2005-2011
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Actual Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2011
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Estimated Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2012
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Planned Agency Investments by Program Component Area: 2013
- U.S. National Nanotechnology Initiative (NNI) Centers, Networks User Facilities
- Lux Nanotech Index Components as of April 2012
Originally posted 2013-02-12 16:41:00.
Article source: http://www.azonano.com/news.aspx?newsID=26583